Tuesday, January 26, 2010

High Heels and Helping Others-- Definitely a Good Thing!

Another incredible Goodwill find, as promised! As I was
shopping over the weekend, I came across these gorgeous shoes!

Vera by Vera Wang, beautiful purple peep-toe heels! In pristine condition and so stylish! I absolutely LOVE them! And for $4.99, you really can't lose!


And I know when I am wearing these and getting tons of compliments, I not only got an incredible bargain, but helped contribute to the good of our community at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Great shoes! I found some Vera Wang shoes at Kohl's last week that I loved. Too pricey. Wah. But yesterday I found a lot of stuff at Godwill. You can come see here if you want: rosesfordinner.blogspot.com. No Vera Wang shoes, but I did get a Vera Wang longsleeved tee shirt!

    ReplyDelete